Monday, April 27, 2009

Save Heroclix!

heroclix action
So as my first real blog-thing, I thought, what better topic than saving a timeless piece of art and history: Heroclix! I mean, what is better than getting your ideal, kickass super hero team (such as the X-men, Teen Titans, or zombies) to band together and open a can of whoop ass on another team lead by your girlfriend? That's right. Nothing.
flash
Wizkids is going under and maybe taking heroclix with it. I'm still holding out hope that some other gaming company will buy them out and continue the game (maybe fixing the game b/c it isn't without flaws). I would hate for a game with so much potential to just end! I mean, what other game can you pit the Avengers against the Justice League, Young Avengers against the Teen Titans, and Batman and Robin against Spiderman and Daredevil, not to mention the 100s of classic comic book battles you want to relive over and over?

I've played plenty of mini games, but to me, this is by far the most ingenuitive game out yet! So go buy some starter/booster sets and start battling crime! .... or your little brother... which ever is easier for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment